[sequoyah-dev] Eclipse Build doesn't generate apk file

Hi,

Finally I was able to debug native code through Sequoyah after following all the instructions and some Google pages. But after I clean and rebuild my project, Eclipse doesn't generate the apk file in the /bin folder. Debug/Run stops working since no apk file is found. It used to work fine before all the changes for native code debugging. Has anyone seen this problem before? Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard

Back to the top