Re: [sdv-wg] ThreadX SIG meeting minutes — September 25, 2024

It seems the cut-and-paste daemon ticked me in including the wrong link in my previous email.

Below is the URL leading to the September 25, 2024 minutes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_gTS3hrfWMDmJkxdlOwsxqp6fT61bbei

Best,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Senior Manager — Embedded and IoT | Eclipse Foundation

Open Community Experience 2024

Join us in Mainz, Germany! October 22-24, 2024