[sdv-wg] Clarification on Joining SDV Working Group Special Interest Groups (SIGs)

Dear all;

We are very pleased to see all of the interest for SIGs within SDV Working Group.

Please note, only SDV Working Group Members can join.  Further if you are an employee of a member of the SDV Working Group, please ensure you have approval to participate as an employee for your employer (Member).

All activity within the Working Group is by member participation in order to ensure we are in compliance at all times with our privacy policy and so on.  If you would like to discuss joining the working group, please reach out to Sara directly.

Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube