Re: [sdv-wg] Proposal for an 'Automotive Grade Open Source' SIG within the Eclipse SDV WG
  • From: "Ahmann Philipp (ETAS-E2E/XPC-Hi1)" <Philipp.Ahmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 09:57:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=de.bosch.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=de.bosch.com; dkim=pass header.d=de.bosch.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=pzSaXJuaVj8mTKG7gtqO856OC2DoK1QzzxZrOlQ9L+A=; b=cxVTEhKTrkTPZWFxc31UUP6HtXIm+IHkypeZCUzJHilxFlPqT7AeL9R4sh1B7XidSCtB4eytu9EVta0ayyGuZmXtsOm//T6W2XhoK7x55iHFDx02Bpx+vG4EuztIkPjeSD6bKJHITSSsGLXRiG0t0RmN+nv870XOI9v4aQulARHat9Whai3D66Iu8U/oj5fkOJTi6x6EIQ6feGbil0+pRyE0rlSBn3hzPL5OuzTdB0SGadeFEH7hyMcizDLTthC5lF/g7M8evsb16foGBwNipnNVKSOiRKzo+Q+ohutyrhpQWFtu1IKiQ9HJuGVavKYNaHwAE8yQLgb1o537414LUA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=W4Gf9C9GY675BRQ+I2fuyvKmMX+bL4Fx03tTt9qJbkyEB6QKlatYyGctquUEcbzIfA26ZFOGwzdzI+otuIG6C1sHZQZ4ZqmMAclKzuZWtTl+R3p2My1uvL8TbHAFpXl7lxd4FOq0Y18RxSWQN2QgvSJvHQcAtb8ECxq0uqKBxfUmg2NB/P88q80ZVcYgMC8A9jdHNFNwaxauDxKQhUBalgi4bNp1uUkeWSNfCHuLZrun/kT0jWwAMrg4h3sesUFzRYDNQJob4XCbdMy/vlqCS/rcYATN7ux/ZFXdW13+ko+SvCe7Cwy6T7/+j2dvVLOcSKlX4XAeNZAJmr4gq3K0Rw==

Hi,

this is my first mail to the mailing list, so a short “hello” 👋 from my side.

I am interested in the topic and pretty sure, I can be helpful especially for “align with initiatives outside Eclipse […] such as ELISA”.

Best regards,

Philipp

---

Philipp Ahmann