Re: [sdv-wg] [EXTERNAL] Re: Proposal to form a Rust SiG within Eclipse SDV
  • From: "Pete LeVasseur (He/him/his)" <peter.levasseur@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 11:38:11 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=gm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=gm.com; dkim=pass header.d=gm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=n+uX6ac9uTQR6BGpXCbtb4QKuQVjSJS4gryzaVTMsTM=; b=KoHrkM7joICYFmExKzD5/qr8c0zNegJRJI0br+P/GnzVqbiGDluxfsJ7bat1yvkK47n7M+mOeGWpEJ3Nhs3mmQ1l4JzddAZhCjHJy2SxXY6LuHQUZNoI2pS4/EQe9DJ/oM3hsyQdY13yJyIPmdtk1EvgxtOCXYzqUC6ZfrR37G623o+s4q9/n/h8mkU/BFg/wrxdyKccWVcZtAs0Kt1vSC5blCQa63TtZJTGlsIZWW1wKyUqh5VZNs7qjc9CR8+fZt+vk1AhGci8kP6nbXjgiej06lSS1LaJo9wm+U6HdhusRx0lmfbl03gE5YSLQHslQ8/ZN27myyhebN4oaNvN1w==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=UXSEhAedb1PYul5qr639w5fyMGjCWfTlyDQJZV+XReP4rxfkRfxgYkdD8JNT3MpIOyIDE9PR1LgA1DchzOJZdmO2ksXUc1SaXM3cTHnf4P5vtfNGJ/Uz13sXnI0UyYM78loDPKQMLMW1NYsxY2KrYurIvI8EVnz3OIG9fTd1QUXiaARX7Ar+CbQjAdhAhtf2MbCDpS2nhcPXLmsNLDU0zRZ1Jf4Kz9o1ZoK/VCE0HHKBPoQGgKy5Rj/3TCBAZIc0gbsay332g1nFsT+L7eDJDOomJeM7vgXlkz0pks/eIoQdVGTfM9P7BFbR02/Cccw9yvGKI+hnwtyOWzx6x3lXwA==

+1 for General Motors

We're seeing community interest in developing uProtocol infrastructure services and applications in Rust.

Count me in as contact person.

Cheers,
Pete