Re: [sdv-wg] 📑 🗓️🌪️ Quick Eclipse SDV Feed Bytes 🏎️ #1 Summer/24

Dear Eclipse SDV Community,

I need to make one correction in my last email - all the Eclipse uProtocol meetings are recurring on a weekly basis.
Please make sure to subscribe to our Eclipse SDV WG Community Calendar to stay up to date with the correct timings and dates of our recurring meetings and events.
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">
Thank you!

Have a great rest of the week.

Best wishes,
Polly

Dear SDV Community Members,

I hope this message finds you well! I'm delighted to bring you the latest updates and news from our community in this month's newsletter. Let's dive into what's new and exciting!
(Give me a thumbs up in the end of this email if you like this format or share with me your preferred content updates!)

EVENTS
📆🎙️📍
Upcoming SDV WG Community Events:
【Virtual】Info meeting for new organizations
When? Thu May 9, 2024 4pm - 5pm (CEST)
How to join:
The invitation is in the SDV Community Calendar🚨🗓️ ⚙️
You can find the information about the event here and on our website
Who: The meeting is targeted towards new organizations that are considering contributing projects to the Eclipse SDV WG.
Agenda:
  • Intro and welcome
  • Community Days - Concept and timeline
  • The relationship between projects and working groups
  • The project onboarding process
  • Logos, trademarks and websites for projects
  • Q&A session
【Onsite】 Automotive Open Source Summit 2024

When? May 13-14, 2024
Where? Starnberg, Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten
Who? Automotive software industry executives, business leaders, C-level decision makers in OEMs, Tier 1 Suppliers and Partners. Annual automotive software and technologies business leaders summit.
How to join? Request your seat! Join the limited-seat automotive open source networking pre-event dinner reception on May 13
and join the Second Automotive Open Source Summit on May 14 throughout the day! Check out our website for an updated agenda.

【Hybrid】 SDV Community Day at Mercedes-Benz Sindelfingen Kundencenter

When? June 5-6, 2024
Where? Sindelfingen, Germany, Mercedes-Benz Kundencenter
How to join? register to join online or oniste! (We recommend you to join us on site for more productive work and fun :) )

【Onsite】 Open Community for Automotive (OCA) at OCX24
What? Open Community For Automotive Conference at OCX: Driving Innovation through Open Source Software in the Automotive Technology
When? Oct 22-24, 2024
Where? Mainz, Germany
Become a sponsor! You still have time to become a sponsor! As you know, we value the quality of attendees coming to our events and OCX will be no different. We want to ensure that as a valued sponsor, you get to make the best connections possible. Your business associates, potential partners, future collaborators, users, and customers will gather at OCX. We're expecting 700 attendees, covering a wide range of topics to address the diverse interests and needs of our audience.
CFP deadline: Early bird May 31 (recommended). On 31 May, each program committee will choose talks for early acceptance into the program. If you would like your talk to be considered, be sure to submit it by 31 May. Early-bird talks will be promoted on the OCX website -
https://www-eur.cvent.com/c/abstracts/193e1fad-7c1d-4be4-8d3e-a086e8d42efe
Program Committeeshttps://www.ocxconf.org/event/778b82cc-6834-48a4-a58e-f883c5a7b8c9/websitePage:62c88b17-619f-46e1-8c19-126afb98d704
Submission Timeline
  • 15 April 2024: Submissions open
  • 31 May 2024: Early-bird deadline
  • 10 June 2024: Final submission deadline
  • 1 July 2024: Submitters notified (date subject to change)
MEETINGS 🦸🏼‍♀️🦹🏽📱☎️
Weekly meetings:
  • Eclipse Zenoh & Eclipse uProtocol Weekly On Wednesday - 2pm (CEST). Join Meeting
  • uProtocol-MQTT - Weekly on Wednesday - 4pm (CEST). Join Meeting
Bi-weekly meetings:
Monthly meetings:
  • SDV Blueprints Monthly Meeting
    • Tuesdays - 3pm (CEST), Monthly on the first Tuesday. Duration: 1 hour
    • Join Meeting
    • Please read the blueprints Slack for up to date agenda.
  • Technical Alignment Call
    • Monthly meeting, last Tuesday of the Month 4:00 – 5:00pm (CEST)
    • This is the Eclipse SDV WG Technical Alignment call that repeats monthly.
    • Check out the agenda on gitlab here
    • Join Meeting
NEWS 🗞️🗞️

Recent Industry News:

Eclipse Foundation News:

GITLAB LINKS 💡 🔗
NEW MEMBERS 🤗🤗

Shoutout to New Members: Welcome Lunatech & REPLY STORM, Ferrous Systems
Lunatech Labs  --> Follow them on LinkedIn
STORM REPLY --> Follow them on LinkedIn
Ferrous Systems --> Follow them on LinkedIn

FOLLOW US ON SOCIALS ✨🫧✍️

LinkedIn
YouTube

NEW!!! -->> @IG Instagram

NEW!!! -->> @Threads

NEW VIDEOS🎥📺

  • SDV Community Day at AVL - Event wrap up video. Share it on your social media profiles!
  • SDV Community Day at AVL - Session Recordings.
  • SDV Community Day at AVL - Keynote slides available here.
  • SDV MeetUp Detroit - share your photos from the event.
  • SDV at Embedded World 2024 - share your photos from our pod
  • Photos from SDV Community Day at AVL
Don't forget to subscribe to our SDV Community Calendar to stay up to date with more information on our upcoming events.

Please feel free to reach out to me in case you have any questions or ask them directly in our Slack "General" channel: https://join.slack.com/t/sdvworkinggroup/shared_invite/zt-1yxo8mejp-aul08kAuuOwi2LRbSXvCTw

Best regards,
Paulina

RATE OUR NEWSLETTER FORMAT HERE 👍

--
Paulina Gueorguieva

Product Marketing Manager SDV | Eclipse Foundation

Community. Code. Collaboration.

+49 172 320 5827| eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Back to the top