[sdv-wg] Q3 Community Days @EclipseCon - Milestones

Dear SDV Community,

We would like to remind you about the coming info meeting appointment:

Dear SDV Community,
I hope you had a wonderful vacation and are ready for an exciting and busy Autumn ahead of us.

Our third Community Days get together approaches and I'd like to remind you of the milestones leading up to the event:
image.png

In preparation for the Community Days, we'll hold the Info Meeting for new Organizations. Please do join and ask any questions you might have on Working Group organization and starting new Projects.
when: 31st August - 16-17 CEST
who: targeted towards new organizations that are considering contributing projects.
Agenda:
  • Intro and welcome
  • Community Days - Concept and timeline
  • From Contribution to Community Days
  • The relationship between projects and working groups
  • The project onboarding process
  • Logos, trademarks and websites for projects
  • Q&A session
Join Zoom Meeting
https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/86802789800?pwd=Q1I4UllzOEUyaUkvamVBcWdYVVFadz09

Meeting ID: 868 0278 9800
Passcode: 528432

Here is a reminder on how to register and participate the Community Days:

⦾ SDV Community Day at EclipseCon
When? 16-17 October 2023
Where? Ludwigsburg, Germany
What to expect? https://www.eclipsecon.org/2023/community-day
How to register? Community Day Pass is 40 EUR (plus VAT)

This time the SDV Community Day will happen alongside the EclipseCon 2023 event and the Automotive Community Day at EclipseCon. The ticket cost will help offset some of the associated event costs as the Community Day in Q3 is hosted by the Eclipse Foundation and not a member organisation. If you are a speaker at the SDV Community Day, you will get a discount code and a waiver of the fee.
  • EclipseCon attendees pay €25 for the Automotive and SDV Community Day
  • Attendees of the Automotive and SDV Community day only will need to register with a Community Day Only Pass and will need to pay €40 plus VAT. When registering, choose the Community Day Only Pass.
  • Speakers who are attending Community Day can only get a free pass that covers their 40 EUR registration fee.
  • If you are attending both Community Day and EclipseCon, choose the All-Access Pass when registering. The price to add Community Day to your EclipseCon registration is €25 plus VAT. (See the Registration page for the current price for an All-Access Pass, since it varies by the date of registration.)
Register here - (ticket price is EUR 40 plus VAT)

Looking forward to talking to you soon,
Sara

--

Dr Ing Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube