[sdv-wg] co-authored OpEd:: Open Mobility Coopetition: How we can provide quality and choice for users, win in business and reach sustainability

Dear SDV Community,

ahead of the Automotive Open Source Summit next week, Michael Plagge (Eclipse), Daniel Lueddecke (Microsoft), Ansgar Lindwedel (Bosch/ETAS), Peter Fintl (Capgemini), and Thomas Fleischmann (CARIAD/Volkswagen Group) and myself have co-authored an OpEd Open Mobility Coopetition: How we can provide quality and choice for users, win in business and reach sustainability to ignite our discussions around strategy, priorities and architecture of our SDV joint-venture.

We are looking forward to your constructive critique, ideas and questions - here and on linkedin.

Greetings & looking forward to meet many of you in Garmisch,
Max

--

staff.42Wolfsburg/Berlin( {

  name:Dr. Max Senges',

  role: 'CEO & Headmaster’,

  mobile: '+491623358209',

  sites: '42Wolfsburg.de', 42Berlin.de''

  social WOB: [instagram, linkedin, twitter, facebook], BER: [insta, linkedin, twitter],

} );

Watch the 30min documentary about us: DON’T PANIC: Coding aboard the 42 Wolfsburg/Berlin LearningSpaceShip

Back to the top