[sdv-wg] [sdv] Welcome Ankaios & TAC Minutes May 9th

Dear SDV Community

I'm glad to inform you that the SDV WG has taken the project Eclipse Ankaios under its purview. Thank you to our friends at Elektrobit for your contribution!
Welcome Ankaios, we are looking forward to hearing more about the project during our Community Day in Friedrichshafen.

The Community Day approaches and I'd like to take the chance to remind you of the deadlines:
202307-SDVMilestonesQ2CommunityDays.png

We still have time allotted for Tech Talks (deadline June 9th) and new projects as well as established project updates (deadline June 23).

Last but not least, please see the TAC Meeting Minutes (May 9) here

Best,
Sara

--

Dr Ing Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube