[sdv-wg] Technical Alignment Call & Community Days Reminder

Dear SDV Community,

We have a quite eventful week ahead of us!
Here are some dates to mark on your calendar.

On Tuesday March 7 during our Technical Alignment Call our friends from Eclipse Theia will give a sneak preview presentation of their "next gen Tool Platform for SDV", and they will present the project in more detail at our Community Days in Lisbon.
Please join us!
Tuesday, March 7, 16-17 CET
Zoom link: https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/85285451901?pwd=NzZFWU5KNkFPc3BwUVovbWc0akt4QT09

Also a friendly reminder that March 10 is the deadline for new project proposals: all community members, who want to present a project proposal at the Community Days, need to start the public review process for their proposal latest this day.
Details about the process can be found here: https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#starting The webform to start a project proposal can be found here https://projects.eclipse.org/create/project-proposal

On March 10 we will also finalize our Community Days Agenda, therefore if you want to present a major project update or any other contribution, please do let me know by that date.

Don't forget to register, if you have not already done so, we are looking forward to seeing you there! The registration link is here

Wishing you a nice weekend!
Sara

--

Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube