[sdv-wg] SDV Working Group Strategic and Participant Member Meeting Dec 19, 2022 Presentation

Dear all,
Please find attached today's presentation
We also recorded the meeting, I'll be reaching out soon with a link.
As the year's end is approaching, I encourage you to let us know any feedback you might have.
Thanks a lot for your participation!

image.png

Best Regards,
--

Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube