Re: [sdv-wg] SFScon

Hello,

please read inline...

On Friday, 28 October 2022 10:41:56 CET Riexinger Andreas (BEG/ENP1) via sdv-
wg wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I would like to inform you about the SFScon- South Tyrol Free Software
> Conference (Nov. 11th – 12th, 2022): https://www.sfscon.it/

> It is FREE of charge and there is also a hackathon.
> And as Evelyn mentioned which I can confirm, it is worth to combine that
> with a stay in beautiful South Tyrol!

I fully support Andreas words.

I attended last year and this one. In this edition, EF sponsored the event
through the Oniro project.

It is not just the main open source event in Italy in terms of influence and
"vibe" but one of the really good ones in Europe.

SFSCon is organised by NOI Techpark, which is an Oniro member and soon an SDV
member too. Patrick O. and Luca Miotto (on CC), from NOI, attended to
EclipseCon 2022 and talked about the event with some of you.

During the SFSCon 2022 speakers dinner, I had the opportunity to talk to
several automotive components companies interested in production automation
(from a SW point of view) and SDV that are located at the South Tyrol area.

I invite you to talk to Patrick and Luca about the event and to Clark Roundy
(also on CC) or even myself about EF implication at the event next year.
SFSCon will be again in Oniro's event list next edition.

<snip>

@Andreas I am not subscribed to some of these MLs so only answering to SDV-wg
one. Feel free to forward the mail to the others

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation