De : sdv-wg <sdv-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> au nom de Paulina Gueorguieva <paulina.gueorguieva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : Software Defined Vehicle Working Group <sdv-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mercredi 31 août 2022 à 08:40
À : Software Defined Vehicle Working Group <sdv-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : Fred Chong <fredch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [sdv-wg] [EXTERNAL] SDV Support wanted - ETAS Connections 2022

Hi Filipe, hi Fred,

Thanks for informing me about that - I will look into the doc settings.
I can add you - thanks for signing up for the booth schedule!

Best,
Paulina

On Tue, Aug 30, 2022 at 7:34 PM Filipe Prezado <filipep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Michael,

Myself and Fred are attending ETAS Connections and we would be happy to support. I tried to edit the doc but seems I don’t have permissions. You can add our name to the 2pm slot of both days 20 and 21 (if not taken already).

Thanks

Filipe

Program Manager

Azure Mobility