[sdv-wg] 2nd Contribution Day - Important infos

Dear SDV Community,

For all interested community members, who were not able to attend the 2nd Contribution Day Preparation and Information call on Tuesday we would like to summarize the main messages from the meeting

2nd Contribution Day - Hybrid event

When: Thursday, September, 22nd 2022, Start at 13:30 (starting time to be confirmed)
Host: T-Systems International GmbH
Where: Telekom HQ, Bonn (details to follow)

Remarks: the number of on-site participants will be limited and provided on a “first comes, first serves” principle. We currently assume that the event registration page will be available in the next 2-3 weeks. We will inform the community via this mailing list and the Slack workspace once we are online.

Important Deadlines:

Tuesday, August 30th
All community members, who want to present a project proposal at the 2nd Contribution Day, need to start the public review process for their proposal latest this day.
Details about the process can be found here: https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#starting
The webform to start a project proposal can be found here https://projects.eclipse.org/create/project-proposal

Thursday, September 15th
All community members who want to support the potential PR for the 2nd Contribution Day would need to provide their endorsements by this date. For the PR on the 1st Contribution Day see here: https://newsroom.eclipse.org/news/announcements/eclipse-software-defined-vehicle-working-group-sees-significant-momentum-new

More infos
More infos can be found in the attached slide deck, which has been presented at the event on Tuesday.

Any questions please let me know.

Best regards

–Michael