[sdv-wg] SDV Contribution Day - Join us on June 30th

Hi all,

this is the final reminder for our first SDV Contribution Day which will take place on June 30th (next Thursday) at the ZF Forum in Friedrichshafen.

Find the complete agenda here.
Conveniently there is also a direct link to the registration page.

As of today we have more than 300 registrations. And since this is a hybrid event it's up to you to either meet the community on-site or join the presentations online.

Finally if you want a sneak preview of the project proposals, which will be presented in detail have a look here

Looking forward to see and talk to you next week
--Michael

Michael Plagge

Director Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

M: +49 (0) 172 8688 326 | LinkedIn

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

Back to the top