Re: [sdv-wg] Planned on-site meeting in February in Berlin

Hi Michael,

I agree to maintain kind of same timeslot.

I don’t know in which events you guys plan to be there, but maybe we can use the time slots from ICATS Amsterdam (it supposed to be in Feb).
I think it would be more “secure” to plan for remote event for us.

Regards
JB