[sdv-wg] Slides from first all hands meeting on Dec 2nd

Dear SDV community,

thanks for making yesterday's meeting successful. At peak times we had 96 participante, which shows that the topic has a significance for the industry.
Please find the slides I presented yesterday attached.

As mentioned in the meeting yesterday we set up a Slack workspace for direct communication. If you are interested in joining this, just drop me a note and I'll send you the link to join.

In case of any questions / remarks / comments please let me know.

Best regards and a nice weekend.
--Michael

Michael Plagge

Director Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

M: +49 (0) 172 8688 326 | LinkedIn

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2021 - October 25-28, 2021

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich