[sdv-wg] EclipseCon 2021- Presentation on SDV now online

Dear SDV-Community,

please find the recording of Daniel Krippner's presentations about Software Defined Vehicle and the plans to setup a working group at the Eclipse Foundation from the EclipseCon 2021 here

Hope we remember this once as the starting point of a great initiative with significant influence on how software for cars and mobility will be developed in the future.

Stay tuned for more news and infos in the upcoming days.

Kind regards
--Michael

Michael Plagge

Director Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

M: +49 (0) 172 8688 326 | LinkedIn

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2021 - October 25-28, 2021

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

Back to the top