Re: [science-pmc] Status and plans of Eclipse TeXlipse

I offered a PR https://github.com/eclipse/texlipse/pull/108 that fixes the build.
Let's see if the project is alive enough to consider it.

Regards,
AF

02.02.2024 14:13, Jay Jay Billings пишет:
I think the community would love that. Torkild is the project lead and can answer any more specific questions if you have them. I believe he is on our PMC, but I've added his address to CC just in case.

Jay