[science-pmc] Triquetrum 0.4.0 release

I'd like to get Science PMC approval for Triquetrum 0.4.0.

The release page is at https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/science.triquetrum/releases/0.4.0

The primary purpose of Triquetrum 0.4.0 is to upgrade to Eclipse 2020-06 and 2020-09 if possible.

I'm having problems with a NPE in a EMF Client Platform (ECP) form, see https://github.com/eclipse/triquetrum/issues/353

Does Triquetrum 0.4.0 receive the Science PMC stamp of approval and may I proceed with getting my IP log approved?

Thanks,

_Christopher

Greg wrote:

We usually aim for October 1 for the release, which I think this is still doable if it works for everyone.

For the release, you’ll need to:

1. Create a project release page
2. Get PMC approval for the release
3. Have your IP log approved
4. Schedule a release review (for anything other than a bugfix release)
5. Update your documentation, web page, etc.

Back to the top