Re: [science-pmc] October 2020 coordinated release

Sorry for not getting back to you all sooner, but after consultation with Erwin, we intend to terminate the Triquetrum project.

I believe we need to  follow the procedures at

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Review_Information_for_Project_Leads#Termination_.28Archive.29_Reviews

I'll see about getting started on that process.

_Christopher