[science-pmc] Triquetrum 0.3.0 release preparation : CQs for Ptolemy bundle updates

For the Triquetrum 0.3.0 release, we want to integrate the latest updates in Ptolemy II bundles, needed to prepare for supporting modern JDK versions.

They also contain a limited set of improvements/fixes related to memory management.

We've had Type A CQs in the past for these bundles, but given that we consider 0.3.0 most probably as the final release before considering retiring Triquetrum, I feel a Type B check is best here.

CQs are 20675-20678.

Could the PMC review and approve these CQ submissions so they can go for the IP checks in time for the science release?

thanks

erwin

Back to the top