Re: [science-pmc] PMC meeting Monday June 24 @ 10am EDT

That page is generated from project metadata that EMO has to update.

A representative from the Working Group's Steering Committee a note to EMO to have projects added or removed.

FWIW, EMO can also create a "Simultaneous Release" page (like what we do for the IDE) for the Science Simultaneous Release (we made some updates to generalize the concept). For that, I just need a list of project and releases to include on the list. Unfortunately, the current implementation requires that EMO update the content.

Wayne