Re: [science-pmc] project status

That's a good guess. It may go further than they: Maybe they don't have anyone assigned to the PMC at all.

Jay

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019, 10:22 AM Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe they're not on the Science PMC list?

Greg

On Apr 19, 2019, at 9:54 AM, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Greg.

So, I'm a little troubled by this, but that's about all I have to say at the moment. I'm going to process it some more. I mean, we know that DAWN, Apogy, Deeplearning4j, and XACC are under active development... so what gives?

Thanks again for putting this together!

Jay