Re: [science-pmc] Archiving projects?

Greg,

Can you send that email soon please? I don't see the PMC meeting on my calendar and I need also need to see if I can make it because of jury duty.

Otherwise, I'm with Torkild.

Jay

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019, 6:13 PM Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Torkild,

Thanks for the reminder. I was going to send out an email about the PMC meeting that is scheduled for next week. I'm going to be on vacation, so feel free to hold it without me or we can postpone until next month. In either case, I'll put together a list of active/inactive projects and send it to the list in the next couple of days. Then we should discuss how to move forward at the next meeting.

Regards,
Greg