Re: [science-pmc] Roll call and participation in a Science Release

Hi Greg,

the response for StatET:

1. Eclipse StatET
2. Active
3. Yes
4. 4.0

Regards,
Stephan

[06.02.2019 18:44] Greg Watson wrote:
As resolved at the Science PMC meeting, we would like to have a Science Release this year. The proposed date is October 1. Projects don't have to have a specific release on this date, but have to agree to participate and contribute a release of their project. We plan to advertise the release through the Eclipse Newsletter and at EclipseCon.

We would like to ask all Science projects to provide the following information:

1. Project name
2. Status (active/dormant)
3. Will participate in a 2019 release (yes/no)
4. If participating, the expected version number for the release

Projects that do not respond will be considered dormant. The PMC will review dormant projects on an ongoing basis to assess if they should be archived.

Thanks!
Greg