Re: [science-pmc] Working group presentation material

Hi Jay,

No due date. But as soon as it is completed we can start using it for presenting the working group and it's projects. We've had several inquiries for such a presentation, so I think we should make it a priority.

Best regards,
Torkild
--
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim