Thursday, October 11th, 1pm EDT - Yes

Friday, October 12th, 10am EDT - Yes

Jay

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 9:23 PM Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to take stock of where we currently are with activity on the Science project. Would all the project leads who are participating in the PMC respond to this email by end of the day Monday, Sept 24th (next Monday)? Please provide your project name and indicate your availability for a meeting at these times (simple yes/no for each):

Monday October 8th, 10am EDT
Monday, October 8th, 1pm EDT
Tuesday, October 9th, 11am EDT
Thursday, October 11th, 10am EDT