Re: [science-pmc] [chemclipse-dev] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Jan Holy on Eclipse ChemClipse

Greetings Eclipse Science PMC.

/bcc Philip

It looks like you were never sent a notification regarding approval of this election. I think that I've sorted out the issue.

Can somebody from the PMC please approve this committer election?

Thanks,

Wayne