Re: [science-pmc] Photon and Science PMC

Count me in.

Jay

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 9:21 AM, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

The Photon release is getting pretty close (RC1 this week), so I'm wondering if it might be a good time for a PMC meeting.

Topics could include:

- Is there anything that we need to address for the release from the Science PMC perspective?
- Are any of the Science projects impacted?
- Are there any updates from the steering committee we need to be aware of?
- Is there anything we can do to help existing/new Science projects?

Since it's been a while, it would also be good to do a roll call of PMC members to see who is interested in participating and who has moved on.

Would all PMC members who want to participate please respond.

Thanks!
Greg