Re: [science-pmc] Version 2.0.1 released

Great!
I'll try it out today.

Best,
Philip

Am 20.01.2018 um 23:43 schrieb Torkild U. Resheim:
Hi all,

Just a heads up that I’ve released version 2.0.1 today. It contains just one single bug fix[1]. I’ve also (finally) updated the marketplace entry[2] so that the Eclipse version is picked up instead of the older one from Sourceforge. There are usually more than 500 installs every month, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed :-)

Best regards,
Torkild

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/texlipse/issues/44
[2] https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/eclipse-texlipse