Re: [science-pmc] Triquetrum plans a 0.2.1 end-of-year release

+1 Looks good :)

22. nov. 2017 kl. 21:10 skrev Erwin De Ley <erwin.de.ley@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Dear Science PMC,

With Triquetrum we’re planning an intermediate 0.2.1 release before the end of the year (Xmas treat 😉 ).

Scope is rather limited but with one important element : support for Actor Oriented Classes from Ptolemy, illustrated by integrating Ptolemy’s SineWave AOC.
Besides that, we’ll have updated automated GUI tests and an upgrade to Oxygen.2 that will come out in December.

The goal is to have everything ready for review by December 4th, so we can get a release review approval by December 20th (3rd wednesdnay of the month).

Some more info at :

--
Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards

Erwin De Ley

iSencia Belgium
Voorhavenlaan 31 bus 11
B-9000 Gent