Re: [science-pmc] TeXlipse 2.0.0 release delayed

Agreed.

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Erwin De Ley <erwin.de.ley@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Indeed. TeXlipse could still be considered as part of the Science 2017 release, no?

Since there are no technical interdependencies with the other projects, it’s not a big problem that the formal TeXlipse release slips a bit?

(as long as it stays within the fall of 2017 😉 )

From: science-pmc-bounces@eclipse.org [mailto:science-pmc-bounces@eclipse.org] On Behalf Of Jonah Graham
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 8:57 PM
To: Science PMC communications <science-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [science-pmc] TeXlipse 2.0.0 release delayed

Oh well, it is quite an undertaking. It can still be part of the press release, it can say "imminent release"?

On 4 Oct 2017 19:32, "Torkild U. Resheim" <torkildr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just got news that the TeXlipse release review has been postponed until the 18th of October. I assume related to the pile of new CQs filed for the «workswith» dependencies.

Needless to say, we won’t be ready before the deadline and the release on the 10th of October.

Best regards,
Torkild