Re: [science-pmc] EPL v2 for the Science 2017 release?

Ok, thanks Mike!

From: science-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:science-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 3:44 PM
To: science-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [science-pmc] EPL v2 for the Science 2017 release?

On 2017-08-30 8:35 AM, Erwin De Ley wrote:

There’s a press release https://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20170829eplv2.php where it is stated that all Eclipse projects will upgrade to EPL v2 for their next release.

So, do we include that in our upcoming Science release?

From the EMO side, there is no pressure to switch immediately. We have figured that this will take about a year for all of the projects to switch over. So it would be nice, but it is not required.

There will also soon be guidance to the projects on a new fileheader and notices format that we will be recommending. Stay tuned for that.

Thanks.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx