Re: [science-pmc] March PMC meeting

The January 2.0 branch is about to be created with an RC this Friday.
Assuming no problems we are expecting to promote that next Friday,
17/March to release[1]. We are expecting that to go smoothly as
Diamond are already using a pre-release internally.

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/science.january/releases/2.0.0

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 8 March 2017 at 22:30, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nothing to report for ICE and EAVP.
>
> Side note: I'm excited by all the new developments happening in the Group,
> like in Philip's email.
>
> Jay
>
> On Mar 8, 2017 2:49 PM, "Philip Wenig" <philip.wenig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> me neither, I've have nothing special.
>
> The implementation of the charting extension is a bit slower than initially
> thought, but it's on its way. Other tasks took my focus, like the OpenChrom
> / KNIME integration, see attached screenshot. We had a three days hackathon
> with the KNIME guys. They look forward to improving their plotting
> capabilities. Our Science working group and the plotting library look
> promising to them. I'll also talk with the founders soon again to understand
> why they have chosen the GPL. It would be great if they would switch to EPL.
> I'm working on it.
>

> Best,
> Philip
>

> Am 08.03.2017 um 20:20 schrieb Torkild U. Resheim:
>>
>> I have nothing special to report. There's some progress getting TeXclipse
>> into Eclipse, but nothing conclusive yet.
>>
>> Hilsen Torkild
>>

>>> Den 7. mar. 2017 kl. 16.10 skrev Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>>
>>> We have a meeting scheduled for 10am ET on Thursday. Does anyone have any
>>> topics they wish to discuss? I'm happy just do email reports if there is
>>> nothing that requires discussion.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Greg