Re: [science-pmc] Today's meeting

Hi Greg,

I’ve changed it to show US East Coast time by default, do you have a better suggestion? If you subscribe to the iCal file or add the calendar to your Google Calendar it will show in your selected time-zone.

I’ve added g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx to the administrator list, but it appears that this account is not associated with Google Calendar. I guess the better approach would be to create a Google Group for the PMC as I did for the Working Group Steering Committee. That way we would only have to share with one account and can concentrate maintaining the Google Group membership.

Hope that helps,
Torkild