[science-pmc] Getting new committers onboard for Science projects

Dear Science PMC colleagues,

We've been in touch with someone who is preparing a very interesting contribution for Triquetrum and is interested to become a committer. Christopher and me would definitely like to have him on-board and his work would become a strategic part of Triquetrum.

I've hit a procedural wall not so long ago when trying to get Jonah accepted as a Triquetrum committer, while still with the technology PMC.

So I would like to know what the procedure is now for the Science PMC.

- Can we accept that project leads are able to decide who can become a committer? - Or do we still need some "red tape" like e.g. first go through a CQ and me committing his work and then using that as merrit to get him accepted?
- Or...?

thanks

erwin

Back to the top