[science-iwg] Big ol' list of LGPL projects

Everyone,

We need to put together a list of LGPL projects that are important to the group so that Mike and I can present that list to the board as examples of what we need. Will you help me create that list?

I have created a Google Document here where we can list all the projects. If you would like to add something to the document just use the "request access" feature and I'll approve it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QLPndPFW-8jye7Kkvkf1K_4gEL-ZmEblo_MDxfgimR8/edit?usp=sharing

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings