Re: [science-iwg] Plotting library recommendations?

I developed scientific applications using Eclipse4 RCP with the following libraries: JFreeChart, BIRT Charting and  Nebula XYGraph.
For my experience, the clear winner is the Nebula XYGraph for its efficiency and very good integration with RCP.
With some basics of GEF/Draw2d you could also create interactive charts.

Kind Regards.
Patrik