Re: [science-iwg] Open Day at DLR Stuttgart

Being myself nearby, I also will be happy to drop overthere. Thanks for posting,

Pablo Pita

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 6:09 PM, UOMo <uomo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Sorry this is only German (the DLR site can be switched to English, but this particular event has no English content yet) but given Doreen from DLR participated in the WG meeting and also gave a talk in Toulouse, maybe those in the region could be interested to visit DLR in Stuttgart this Saturday during its Open Day:
http://www.dlr.de/dlr/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-10176/1262_read-585/date-1487/#/gallery/14245

Being based in Stuttgart I guess I'll go there myself.

Kind Regards,
Werner