Re: [science-iwg] Poll for April meeting

Please send the call-in details.

Greg

On Mar 31, 2014, at 9:20 AM, Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Update on this..

I believe Tuesday April 8th at 9am eastern (see the following wiki page & link to translate to other time zones).

A page with a draft agenda is here:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Science_IWG/April8_2014

Feel free to add yourself as attending & I'll add you to the calendar appointment.

For those on the Doodle poll, I send you a calendar invitation... once you accept the appointment, I'll add you on the wiki too.

Cheers!

Andrew