Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon France deadline

Andrew/all,

Thanks for the reminder.
As soon as the JCP EC creation review for JSR 363 is finished (depending on the outcome, at the moment trend looks promising;-) Co Spec Lead Jean-Marie, based in Toulouse who plans to attend ECF already, and I consider at least one, maybe two proposals related to Science projects.

Aside from that I put GeoAPI lead and OGC Member Martin in the loop, whether he'd like to propose something in the LocationTech track on how some of these projects (especially uDIG) use GeoAPI.

Jean-Marie may also propose something on JScience, or his other project Javolution, a Realtime/Embedded framework for Java with touchpoints to e.g. PolarSys or IoT.

How about the Unconference, is something planned there, too?

Cheers,

Werner Keil Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | JSR 363 Co Spec Lead

Twitter @wernerkeil |@UnitAPI | #EclipseUOMo |  @JSR354

Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

* IoT Day: 9 Apr 2014, Zürich, Switzerland, Werner Keil, JCP EC Member, JSR 363 Co Spec Lead will present "JSR 363 - Units of Measurement API"

* Developer Week: 14 Jul 2014, Nürnberg, Germany. Werner Keil, JCP EC Member, Agile Coach, DevOps Guy will present "Triple-E' class Continuous Delivery" (GER)