[science-iwg] Our Logo!

Hi Everyone,

Based on the feedback on the logo candidates, I would like to recommend we go with #339.

Why?
  • We collectively ranked it #1 overall
  • It is attractive, "clean", unique (as best we can tell!) and memorable
  • The graphic can be used stand alone, or with the wordmark
  • It will look attractive scaled from tiny icons to huge screens & signs
Unless there are strong objections in the next 24 hours, I will just make-it-so and we will have a shiny new logo to help promote our group for EclipseCon!

Thank you again for the feedback on the candidates.

Andrew

Back to the top