Re: [science-iwg] Logo contest started

Update on this... we have 40 designs already.

For what it's worth, Science will use the eclipse.org forge, so we'll add eclipse.org to the design similar to the LTS logo & IoT logo.

Feel free to provide feedback on the designs you like either on or off-list. Providing feedback in batches for each person is appreciated since it is easier for me to process than picking through a large number of emails.

What I'll do is help us to narrow things down to a short list of the best logos and work towards a vote. More soon.

Andrew