Re: [science-iwg] Meeting space arranged @ EclipseCon 2014

Hi,

First, a little introduction - I'm Tracy Miranda. I've been working with Eclipse since 2003 (mainly CDT in the early days) and now do freelance Eclipse work. I've been doing a lot of work with DAWN Science and the folks at Diamond. I'm happy to join the working group to help take Eclipse for science to the masses.

I'll be attending EclipseCon so confirm I will attend the Science Working Group meeting - will be nice to meet many of you in person.

Tracy

Tracy Miranda
www.kichwacoders.com