Re: [science-iwg] Meeting space arranged @ EclipseCon 2014

Hi folks,

I can't join the EclipseCon in San Francisco this year ... so sad ...
But would it be possible to place a laptop with microfone and speakers so that people like me can join the Working Group meeting anyhow? We could e.g. use Google Hangout or something else. I'm also willing to get up early in the morning :-).

Cheers
Philip