Re: [science-iwg] Science WG charter

Hi Andrew,

thanks for setting up the document :-).

Best
Philip

Am 30.01.2014 18:32, schrieb Andrew Ross:
Hi Everyone,

FYI, I have created a Google document based on the draft charter provided to me & shared it with Philip & Matt. If any others would like to participate in crafting the charter, please simply let me know and I'll share it with you as well.

The Google doc should help us collaborate on the charter. For those interested, please make changes or comment directly in the live document.

Once it's in shape, we'll arrange for a meeting open to all to step through it and finalize it.

Kind regards,

Andrew