Re: [science-iwg] Draft for 1d editing pipeline

Hi Werner, Matt, and Philip

I know Mailman have tendency of filtering out attachments – but in this case it actually came through. At least to me.

Again, thank you for your substantial effort for getting this started Philip. I'm quite certain that the path we are on will make quite a difference for those of us involved in the years to come. And another great thanks to Matthew for stepping up :-)

We are currently in the process of migrating to the latest XY Graph version hosted by the Nebula project and have found that we only have a few improvements in comparison. Those have already been merged in thanks to Xihui Chen. So we're good to go on that part. We also have the data reduction "DataProvider" that we would like to contribute, but I realized that is quite dependent on our implementation of "data", so it's pretty useless for you as it is.

If I remember correctly from the meeting in Ludwigsburg, Diamond have most of the API, if not all, already covered and is proposing this implementation? In any case I think it would be a good idea if all of us interested in this got together and discussed the details.

Best regards,
Torkild

Back to the top