[science-iwg] Club ECE Meetup - Trondheim Eclipse User Group

Hi,

I just confirmed the invitation to this MeetUp by Torkild:
http://www.meetup.com/Trondheim-Eclipse-User-Group/events/136134752/

Happy to meet anybody from this IWG or interested projects there, and plan to point e.g. the people behind Elexis who attend ECE to it, too. Should it be inside the conference site, and only accessible to pass holders, let's try to meet nearby (something like Nestor hotel bar, a regular hang-out as many people who got a room stay there;-)

If "open bar" means, you may join the party if you are not at ECE during the day, then it should be OK. At least one local JUG member who works with me at Thales might also come by if he can.
He's been there almost every year, but like me we have a lot on our agenda right now at work...

Looking forward to seeing you next Wed,

Werner

Back to the top