Re: [science-iwg] SWT XYGraph goes to Eclipse Nebula Visualization

Hi Philip,

On your list you have:

§  European Synchrotron Radiation Facility – Dawn

This should read:

§  Diamond Light Source, ESRF – DAWN

DAWN was/is developed primarily at Diamond (in terms of lines of code) and the team is here (check github commits!). ESRF is a key collaborator, especially concerning the Passerelle part of DAWN plus we all meet up from time to time – but I don’t think they would claim to be running it! J

Best Regards,

Matt